ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Do you know someone from...

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Do you know someone from...
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Can't say I do.

Know someone from Sweden?
My Voyagers:
Chance is in Australia as part of the WTVT
Penny is in Brazil!
Noelle is stuck in Europe
PookyBear is stuck in Colorado
Izzie is stuck in California
Blue Boy is somewhere between Missouri & Michigan.

Wild Release TVs:

Holly, Fargo, Sarver, Skip, Harmon, Lionel, Alden, Isaiah, Elvis Bearsley.

PM me if you would like to host one of my TVs.
Posted Apr 22, 2009, 5:27 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

yes, one of our casual teachers.

know someone from New York? (watching life on mars right now)
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Apr 23, 2009, 12:38 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

no, just someone who is there right now.

do you know someone from Korea?
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Apr 23, 2009, 8:05 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes. Many people. A good chunk of the people I went to high school with are Korean.

Do you know someone from Nepal?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 27, 2009, 11:25 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

no I dont know,
do you know somebody from Belize ?
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Hey! I can take new TV since August 2013 : ) I am busy  now with 2 TVs : )

Posted May 19, 2009, 8:21 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, but I have a second cousin who apparently owns some land in Belize.

Do you know somebody from Peru?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 19, 2009, 10:02 pm
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes,
my Spanish Teacher is from Peru :D

Do you know someone from Croatia?
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted May 21, 2009, 10:35 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

A few people I went to high school with are from Croatia.

Do you know someone from Tanzania?

Posted May 23, 2009, 2:46 am
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, but a friend of mine has been there two years ago for a school project.

Do you know someone from Denmark?

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Dusel is in Norway

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted May 25, 2009, 9:13 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

no,
Do you know someone from New Zealand?
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Posted May 30, 2009, 2:27 pm
maelle
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Belgium

Send a personal messsage to maelle Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, a girl in my classroom is from New Zealand but she don't speak french and it's difficult to speak with her.

Do you know someone from Belgium?
I host :
Nilihh, Mortimer, Squirt, Milii, Twix

Posted May 30, 2009, 3:22 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

No, but a couple years ago two boys' and girls' high school Belgian basketball teams were homestaying with people from my high school while they were on some sort of whirlwind Canadian trip. All I remember is what most of them were really attractive and they joined my PE class while we were playing a game and totally owned us.

Do you know someone from Malta?

Posted Jun 4, 2009, 6:16 pm
Marilia
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Brazil

Send an email to Marilia Visit Marilia's web site Send a personal messsage to Marilia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, I don't.

Do you know someone from Brazil?
~~ There is no foreign land; it is the traveller only that is foreign ~~

Posted Jun 4, 2009, 8:42 pm Last edited Jun 4, 2009, 8:44 pm by Marilia
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

No, but I do know a few people who have visited there.

Do you know anyone from Thailand?

Posted Jun 4, 2009, 10:11 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

no i dont know,
do you know someone from Sweden?

I've been host mum for:

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Posted Jun 7, 2009, 9:49 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

yes, a girl who has been in my English class in Santa Barbara.

Do you know someone from Switzerland?

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Dusel is in Norway

Posted Jun 10, 2009, 8:30 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Hmmm....can't say I do.

Do you know someone from Laos?

Posted Jun 11, 2009, 2:54 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I once taught a Loatian kid for a little while.

Do you know someone form Finland?
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

Posted Jun 11, 2009, 11:48 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Nt in person, but my sister is dying to visit there and wants me to go with her (in exchange for me dragging her to Peru some day), so I'm sure that when that finally does happen, I'll meet lots.

Do you know anyone from Vietnam?

Posted Jun 11, 2009, 5:40 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Heaps - I used to work in Cabramatta which is the 'centre' for Vietnamese immigrants in Sydney.

Greece?

Posted Jun 12, 2009, 10:06 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable