ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Groups of TVs Looking for Hosts » My cute TVs are looking for s...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
My cute TVs are looking for some new hosts!
Mondfalke
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Mondfalke Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello :)

My TVs are looking for some new hosts all over the world. If you want to host them, please contact me in this thread or write me a PM.
Thank you in advance!!!

Ceryni is currently with Michele_one_L
Joonas  currently with shana10214
Yomi currently with Mosuha
Arya is currently with samsmith 621

Excuse me for opening a new thread but the first one was just for two TVs. So I put the title better this time. And there was a typing mistake in the topic last time.
If any admin reads: The old thread can be deleted!
My TVs: Joonas (LOST), Ceryni (United Kingdom), Yomi (LOST), Arya (LOST), Ronja (Denmark), Nils (Switzerland)
I'm hosting: BER, NicePeter
I have hosted: Shaggy Bear, Pip, Claire, Nanu the cub, TagAlong Rocket, Synapse, Finja, Super Grover, Sweetsy, Mister Snow, iluaP ruhtrA, Sanny, Panda_Lilo, Mr. Quakedi, Strawberry Girl

*Posted Apr 25, 2008, 11:31 pm Last edited Nov 8, 2008, 8:58 pm by Mondfalke
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Michele_one_L Send a message to Michele_one_L with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Michele_one_L Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Mondfalke,

Your TV's are more than welcome to come visit in Rome, NY!

Michele
My Toyvoyagers - Honey Bear, Piggy, KungFu Panda, Tuffy, Horton, Mister P Tom, Chompers, Ronnie N Hammie, Pimboli, Gilbert, Ollie_Marmot, Grape Ape, TagAlong Rocket, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Sunnie and Bullet.

Currently Hosting - Crocs, Jimmy D, Ceryni

Hosted - Nicki Bear (twice), Coop, Coco, JamaBanaDukLuv, Angus, Hazle, Wolletje, Winnie the Pooh, Little Billy, Dirkie, Fuzz Bear, Cliff, Pebbels, HitchaRideMo, Muumipeikko, Mausi, Bellatrix, Willy Wau, TheoSheepResi, Bene, Hinz + Kunz, Moley, Cool Jules, Jimbo Elephant, Sussy Greenfeet,Vicky Mouseham, Mister_Right, Fester

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 1:33 am
magickzzl
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send an email to magickzzl Visit magickzzl's web site Send a personal messsage to magickzzl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to host them here in California!
"I can eat an Elephant if I take small bites."

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 6:39 am
Lejow
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Visit Lejow's web site Send a personal messsage to Lejow Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to host Cheryni!!!
My TV's:
Dirkie, Little Billy, Snuggles, Pien, Plof, Sebastiaan, Crocs

I am hosting:
Ambrosius, Clem

I'm gonna host:
Fenway, ducky-duck, Mittens, Lemony, Squiggles

I hosted:
Apollo, Emil, Chompers, Bene, Tony, Meleleuca, SylphidePimboli, Rex, Henry the Adventure Hound, Count

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 7:36 am
Mondfalke
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Mondfalke Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you all for your offers and I send a PM to all of you :)

If anyone else wants to host them, just contact me! :)
My TVs: Joonas (LOST), Ceryni (United Kingdom), Yomi (LOST), Arya (LOST), Ronja (Denmark), Nils (Switzerland)
I have hosted: Shaggy Bear, Pip, Claire, Nanu the cub, TagAlong Rocket, Synapse, Finja, Super Grover, Sweetsy, Mister Snow, iluaP ruhtrA, Sanny, Panda_Lilo, Mr. Quakedi, Strawberry Girl

Posted Apr 28, 2008, 9:55 pm Last edited Apr 28, 2008, 11:18 pm by Mondfalke
Mondfalke
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Hello again!

I have Ceryni here at home with me for a while but he wants to go on the road again.
Do you want to host him? Please write a PM if you are interested.

Thank you in advance :)

Posted Oct 5, 2008, 10:30 pm
samsmith621
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to samsmith621 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi I would like to host your TV's. Please let me know if they are interested in visiting Glen Lyon, PA!
My Toy Voyagers:
Fllama, Brunswick, Murph

Toy Voyagers I am hosting:
Friedrich, Arya, Hoppity, Paula, Prance, Zeke, Bebanda

Toy Voyagers I have hosted:
Sully Monster,
Horny Haggis, Mr. Grey, Misko

Please PM me if you would like me to host your TV or if you would like to host one of mine!

Posted Oct 6, 2008, 11:55 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable