ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Interview the forummer below ...

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Interview the forummer below you
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

10 o clock

at what time do you go to bed?
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 6:12 pm
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

whenever the baby goes to slep :(

Do you remember your first proper girlfriend/boyfriend kiss? i can vaguely i was 10 :o
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 6:19 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes i was eleven years old and it was terrible. I had no idea what to do so i kept my tonque very still. The boy said to me i was a good kisser, very slow.... Off course it was very slow because i didn't so a thing!!! Luckely for me my kisses after that were a whole lot better haha

Have someone ever proposed to you and if yes how did he/she did it?
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 7:03 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes. Neil. The first time was at a service (petrol) station off the motorway, the third time was at Beachy Head (where people throw themselves off the cliffs). I said Yes every time, so not sure how we got to a third proposal ...

If you could have just one superhero power, what would it be?
We live here.

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 10:25 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Selective telepathy

If you could re-live any day in your life, which one would you re-live?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 10:27 pm
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My wedding day :D
don't all throw up at once :cyclops:

If you could be an animal for a day which one would you be?
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 11:05 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Probably one of my cats, so I could sleep all day and get belly rubs.

What was the last thing you ate?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 11:10 pm
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

A liquorice cathrine wheel :rolleyes:

What would you buy first if you won the lottery/lotto?

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 11:20 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

I'd probably invest most of it, then put a downpayment on a house.

What colour is your house?

Posted Apr 26, 2008, 11:32 pm
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

It's made of bricks and not painted so brownish :thinking:

When did you last cry?

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 2:59 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Last night. My dad yelled at me :(

What is your occupation?

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 4:34 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

I don't work at the moment because i'm ill. They don't know what i have so the hospital is my second home.

Of wich band you were a 'fan' in your childhood?
The others are @ home

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 9:21 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Aha The beautiful Norwegian boys.

Do you wait for someone else to answer questions that make you shy? (talking about here)
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 9:43 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

No haha you don't get me shy soon

do you have tattoos?
The others are @ home

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 9:47 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No. Not for me, I have seen how gross they look when you get old and your skin sags!

How many ear piercings?
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 9:49 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

4 in each ear

describe yourself in 5 words
The others are @ home

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 9:50 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Oh Do I Have To?
Physically: Tall, overweight, blonde, pale and aging :o .
Other: Funny, grumpy, creative, patient, impatient (depending on who I am dealing with)

Do you like Sheryl Crow? (she gets on my nerves)

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 9:57 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

No not much

What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
The others are @ home

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 9:59 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Tell which ever child is bothering me to stop!

What do you do last thing at night?

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 10:01 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

I read a book

what's the best novel you ever read?
The others are @ home

Posted Apr 27, 2008, 10:02 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable