ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Groups of TVs Looking for Hosts » Ceryni and Joonasare looking ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Ceryni and Joonasare looking for some hosts!
Mondfalke
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Mondfalke Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The little turtle Ceryni wants to start hios trip around the world and he is looking for some hosts right now.

The fire salamander Joonas will be in the USA until June and is looking for some hosts afterwards.

If you want to host one of them, please write here or write me a PM :)

My TVs: Joonas (LOST), Ceryni (United Kingdom), Yomi (LOST), Arya (LOST), Ronja (Denmark), Nils (Switzerland)
I'm hosting: BER, NicePeter
I have hosted: Shaggy Bear, Pip, Claire, Nanu the cub, TagAlong Rocket, Synapse, Finja, Super Grover, Sweetsy, Mister Snow, iluaP ruhtrA, Sanny, Panda_Lilo, Mr. Quakedi, Strawberry Girl

Posted Apr 18, 2008, 8:59 pm
shana10214
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to shana10214 Send an AIM message to shana10214 Send a personal messsage to shana10214 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Both are welcome in Florida :)
Your TV is welcome in "The Sunshine State", Florida, USA. Please PM me if you would like to host my TVs.

My Toys:
Baby(Currently in Germany)
Mel(Currently in Australia)
Bumble(Currently in Florida)
Soar(Currently in Canada)
Snowy(Currently in France)
Chocolate(Currently on the way to Israel)
Chip(Currently in Australia)
Yum Yum(Currently in Canada)
Aquila(Currently in Germany)

Currently Hosting:Hinz and Kunz, Lillebi, Budin Beruang, and Joonas.

Hosting in the future:Blue Rat, Lumi, Nelly, Maybe, Angus, Decker, Leo Lion,  Snuggles, Angus, and Fonzie.

Toys on the way to me:
Zoso and Kennedy

Posted Apr 18, 2008, 9:32 pm
Elin
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

China

Send a personal messsage to Elin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to host Ceryni~Hope he would like to come to China~

Posted May 25, 2009, 8:16 am
Sissi
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Sissi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Both are welcome in Germany, too!
I only send TVs via registered mail!

Currently hosting: Emlyn, Eatcookie, Smooch!

I'd be happy to show your TV the beautiful area around Lake Constance in southern Germany and the region of Hegau (www.hegau.de).

My TVs Bella-Bo and Hanry-Bo a looking for a new host!

Posted Jun 1, 2009, 4:44 pm
empress_of_night
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Ireland

Send a personal messsage to empress_of_night Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If anyone wants their little stuffed cuddly to come to Ireland, let me know, I would be more than happy to host them. =)

Posted Jun 24, 2010, 12:19 pm
Mondfalke
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Mondfalke Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am sorry for not answering here for a long time but I thought that both of them were lost... Now Ceryni came back to me from his travels and I will open a new thread for him :)
My TVs: Joonas (LOST), Ceryni (United Kingdom), Yomi (LOST), Arya (LOST), Ronja (Denmark), Nils (Switzerland)
I'm hosting: BER, NicePeter
I have hosted: Shaggy Bear, Pip, Claire, Nanu the cub, TagAlong Rocket, Synapse, Finja, Super Grover, Sweetsy, Mister Snow, iluaP ruhtrA, Sanny, Panda_Lilo, Mr. Quakedi, Strawberry Girl

Posted Jul 25, 2010, 1:59 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable