ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » What's new? » New feature - get yourself so...

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
New feature - get yourself some Togs!
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh wow, I just had to change to the cupcakes!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Mar 30, 2008, 11:08 pm
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to aliah Visit aliah's web site Send a personal messsage to aliah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

can i have an angel wings please?

thank you

aliah

Posted Mar 31, 2008, 4:33 am
wildhuckleberry
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send an email to wildhuckleberry Visit wildhuckleberry's web site Send a personal messsage to wildhuckleberry Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

How about chocolate togs? B) Like a lil tiny, itsy bit of chocolate piece... mmm, chocolate. Or crosses? Oh, oh, and bow ties! =) And monkeys!

Heeheehee!

I'm cheeky, I know. ;)
Mine! 87518 & Clem

Now hosting Potjie & Bear Me to U

Posted May 21, 2008, 12:45 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh, I was wondering if there was anyway you can do a small octopus or an octopus split in two like the alligator one? I just think that'd be awesome! :-) Or how about star fish, or little snails? Or teddy bears? :-)

haha I was thinking about this a bit today. :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted May 21, 2008, 12:55 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

sararingham said:
Oh, I was wondering if there was anyway you can do a small octopus or an octopus split in two like the alligator one? I just think that'd be awesome! :-) Or how about star fish, or little snails? Or teddy bears? :-)

haha I was thinking about this a bit today. :-)

Or maybe small elephants? I think that'd be cute! <3
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted May 21, 2008, 12:55 pm
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to aliah Visit aliah's web site Send a personal messsage to aliah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

maybe a simple blue balloon next ;)

Posted Jun 6, 2008, 4:25 pm
marquis86
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to marquis86 Send a personal messsage to marquis86 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

i love the togs, hehe
jay.xxx

*Posted Oct 19, 2008, 4:41 pm
dandilion
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to dandilion Send a personal messsage to dandilion Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My bunny togs have disappeared

:o

I have hosted these toys in the past:

Moony: http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=tv_profile&w=101994
Veggies:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=101547
Dottie Mouse:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=101719
Squiggles:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=210354

Posted Jul 18, 2010, 8:03 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I bought togs yesterday, and I wondered how do you use them? Do you get a PM when the order is processed? Do you need to go somewhere to activate them?

I've been giving gift togs and those where in PM form with instructions.
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Dec 4, 2011, 10:42 pm
challapranavi46
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

India

Send a personal messsage to challapranavi46 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

how to promote fb page

Posted Apr 16, 2020, 11:51 am
Abraham7
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Pakistan

Send a personal messsage to Abraham7 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Interesting website, i read it but i still have a few questions.Shoot me an email and we will talk more becasue i may have an interesting idea for you.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

pubg hack apk
whatsapp group link
pubg lite download pc
whatsapp plus
full form
pubg hack app
beta pubg mobile
pubg ringtone download
gfx tool apk

Posted Apr 20, 2020, 4:39 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable