ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » What's new? » New feature - get yourself so...

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
New feature - get yourself some Togs!
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all,

You may have noticed the PawPrints have disappeared.  They have made way for a brand new feature - something that we are calling 'Togs'.

Togs are little icons that go either side of your user name.  Why not choose some for yourself now!
To get yours, go to Control Panel and click on 'Choose Togs'.

Lots of people have been asking how they can support the site and togs will eventually become a way of allowing people to do this.  You will notice that there is an expiry date when you go to the Choose Togs screen.  You can change your Togs as often as you like until the expiry date. 

We have given everybody who is already a member free Togs for 90 days.  New members (people joining from now on) will get them for 30 days.  After that you will be able to extend the time by making a small donation to the site (we're still working on that bit ;) ). 

Anyway, we hope you like them.  There will be more icons coming soon by the way.  If you have any suggestions for icons that you would like to see, or any other comments, please let us know!

Kind regards,

Isobel and Neil
We live here.

Posted Feb 27, 2008, 10:16 pm Last edited Feb 27, 2008, 10:17 pm by Isobel&Neil
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Extra !!
It will make the forum even more colourful and user-friendly!!
How do I look like with my brand new yellow mushrooms ??
Mistigree

Posted Feb 27, 2008, 10:35 pm
gingermuggins
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to gingermuggins Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oooohhhh they look bright and cheerful!
My Toy Voyagers ~ Meleleuca ~ Pirate ~ Fifi Flowertot ~ Curio

RIP ~ Marcello

Visiting now  ~ Paula ~ Chester

Had the pleasure of hosting ~ Groovy ~ Snuggles ~ Bloem ~ Leo Lion ~ ducky-duck ~ Roberto  ~ Sunshine ~ Rex ~ Coop ~ Gus Giraf ~ Bon ~ Antonio ~ Twilight ~ Bon ~ Fuzzy Wuzzy ~ Trudi[tv] ~ [tv]Emil ~ Calixte ~ Bob the Bug ~ kattieMill

Posted Feb 27, 2008, 10:41 pm
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Michele_one_L Send a message to Michele_one_L with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Michele_one_L Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Its so hard to choose! Thanks for all of the great choices!

Michele
My Toyvoyagers - Honey Bear, Piggy, KungFu Panda, Tuffy, Horton, Mister P Tom, Chompers, Ronnie N Hammie, Pimboli, Gilbert, Ollie_Marmot, Grape Ape, TagAlong Rocket, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Sunnie and Bullet.

Currently Hosting - Crocs, Jimmy D, Ceryni

Hosted - Nicki Bear (twice), Coop, Coco, JamaBanaDukLuv, Angus, Hazle, Wolletje, Winnie the Pooh, Little Billy, Dirkie, Fuzz Bear, Cliff, Pebbels, HitchaRideMo, Muumipeikko, Mausi, Bellatrix, Willy Wau, TheoSheepResi, Bene, Hinz + Kunz, Moley, Cool Jules, Jimbo Elephant, Sussy Greenfeet,Vicky Mouseham, Mister_Right, Fester

Posted Feb 27, 2008, 11:03 pm
fairymnster
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to fairymnster Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Fairy likes purple flowers LOL
My ToyVoyager Flutura
Now Hosting Victoria

Posted Feb 28, 2008, 1:41 am
kristl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Technicals

Russian Federation

Send an email to kristl Visit kristl's web site Send an ICQ messsage to kristl View kristl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to kristl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Looks great! Thank you! Hope my cats don't look to scary ))
Believing in the magic that I know could never be...
(c) Flight of Dragons

My ToyVoyagers Berlin Bear Éireannach Snegovik Tippi Strider Babylonie TibiPanda Charity Bear Trafalgar
Currently hosting Peachy Chai Vakinas
Hosted C.K. Luffy Bertold Kennedy Majed Purple Bun Archibald Bumba Gina Giraffe BearyLuv Eldon Rangler Curly Snowy NormaNikkers Squiggles Minerva Flora Helen Bear Decker Small Fry Dottie Grace Elisabeth Otto Smith Morado Mousy Mouse Fusco Robinson Donald, Beethoven

Would you like to host one of my ToyVoyagers? - See the TravelLists
ToyVoyagers on WWTVT & ETVT that are going to visit me

I'm TrailOrganiser and Host on the RTVT. Please contact me if you'd like your TV to visit Russia!

Posted Feb 28, 2008, 4:03 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

COOL!
Took forever to choose one but!
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Feb 28, 2008, 7:41 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Great! Do you like me beautifull red flowers? :)
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Feb 28, 2008, 10:47 am
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

These greatly cheer up the site!
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Feb 28, 2008, 5:58 pm
Mood
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Mood Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

What a surprise today when I saw all these lovely togs beside your names !!! Well .. I've just chosen mine ... (until I change my mind ...) (I also loved the bear steps) :)

Posted Feb 28, 2008, 6:37 pm
koocachoo
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Sweden

Visit koocachoo's web site View koocachoo's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to koocachoo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

So hard to decide!!
Travelling friends Hope  Hippity  Hoppity  Floppity 

My ToyVoyager Ossa  Nelly  Pebbels  Godnatt nalle  Springfield

Currently hosting

Hosted Elisabeth  Gilly  Strider  Bertha  Fifi Flowertot  Josh
Florence  Theodor

Posted Feb 28, 2008, 6:59 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Just bringing this to the attention of more members - please choose your Togs, as detailed in the first post.

Hope you like them! ;)

We live here.

Posted Mar 1, 2008, 9:14 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

They are really beautiful
Thanks, Petra

Posted Mar 1, 2008, 9:19 pm
wmphimu
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to wmphimu Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I love the baseballs!! And I would be happy to donate for baseballs or ladybugs! :)
My ToyVoyagers: Chocolate Moose, FenwayPlaid Moose, & Tipsy
Currently Hosting:Bally
I have hosted: PookyBear, Fridolin, Pebbels, Calixte, ResiJimbo Elephant, Summy, Mister Right,
Bloem, Ebba,Mister Snow, Snuggles, Shirley Sheep, Muumipeikko , Mausi, Fllama,
& HitchaRideMo

My ToyVoyagers are looking for hosts! PM me if you would like to have them for a visit!

Posted Mar 1, 2008, 11:09 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

United Kingdom

There's a new icon in the togs that may interest you wmphimu :)

We live here.

Posted Mar 2, 2008, 9:51 pm Last edited Mar 2, 2008, 9:51 pm by Isobel&Neil
aelina
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to aelina Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Crocodile!

Posted Mar 2, 2008, 11:11 pm
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Michele_one_L Send a message to Michele_one_L with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Michele_one_L Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Is there anyway to get a piggy?

Many thanks!
Michele
My Toyvoyagers - Honey Bear, Piggy, KungFu Panda, Tuffy, Horton, Mister P Tom, Chompers, Ronnie N Hammie, Pimboli, Gilbert, Ollie_Marmot, Grape Ape, TagAlong Rocket, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Sunnie and Bullet.

Hosted - Nicki Bear (twice), Coop, Coco, JamaBanaDukLuv, Angus, Hazle, Wolletje, Winnie the Pooh, Little Billy, Dirkie, Fuzz Bear, Cliff, Pebbels, HitchaRideMo, Muumipeikko, Mausi, Bellatrix, Willy Wau, TheoSheepResi, Bene, Hinz + Kunz, Moley, Cool Jules, Jimbo Elephant, Sussy Greenfeet,Vicky Mouseham, Mister_Right, Fester

Posted Mar 2, 2008, 11:25 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

United Kingdom

To all new-ish members - don't forget to get your TOGS!!! :)
We live here.

Posted Mar 21, 2008, 11:08 pm
Isobel
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Visit Isobel's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

New Togs Available!!!!!

Check out my cupcakes - Neil made them for me!! ;)
~Isobel~

Posted Mar 30, 2008, 9:43 pm
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

YAY!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the piggy togs!

I love them :D

Michele

Posted Mar 30, 2008, 9:57 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable