U.S.A -- TV Foster Care Location, The need for foster care home USA

JelloPuddin

Posted Apr 5, 2016, 6:29 pm

Hello,

I have not been on the website for a few years.  My name I am using here now is Jello Puddin.  I was previously known as Buntraveler and entertained quite a bit and I had a lot of TV's going world over. 
Recently, I took over my grand kids account because they have no interest to sending out tv's. 

I know there are still a lot of TV's in the USA that people might be holding onto that are from owners that can not be found anymore.  Maybe you tried to reach them here in the forums or post card sent to their address.

If it works out for everyone else, I will be available to "care for" TV's here in Oregon USA for others that still hold onto and would like to move those TV's to a location where we can work on finding the owner or at least entertain them while they are here.

We have such a lovely Inernational location for a "Foster Care Home" already but it is not in the USA.  Post can be expensive to send across the world to the other Foster Care Home -- but if you can send a TV that is already located in the USA -- that needs to be in a care home --  maybe it will be a lot less expensive to send a TV to a USA location. 

You can Pm me with your comments or have a TV you would like me to care for ---- OR you can add your comments to this forum and I will get back to you. 

Looking forward to helping out where I can.

Thank you

Linda

Back