Travelling notebook, Only TVs are aloud to write on it

mmm105

Posted May 12, 2012, 9:22 am
Hi all!

I like the idea of travelling notebook, so I decided to start one of my own.

But this notebook is not the usual one. To this notebook ONLY ToyVoyagers are aloud to write!

It's working like this:
- If you want to join in this notebook, send me a PM or write in this topic.
- It's not you, who write in the notebook... It's the ToyVoyagers, who are visiting you (you are currently hosting them), who can write in this notebook.
- TVs can write, draw, clue photos, and so on... whatever they like to do to the notebook.
- You will get the next person's address from me. Please send the notebook forward within 2 weeks.

Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

This notebook started travelling in 15th May 2012.

PARTICIPANTS:
- MySongIsLaughter, United Kingdom, Received 17.5.2012, Sent 25.5.2012
- Noisy, Germany Rec 30.5.2012 Sent 21.6.2012
- La_Kate_Boheme, Germany Rec 24.6.2012 Sent 6.7.2012
- SiniS, Spain Rec 10.7.2012 Sent 2.9.2012
- Sam-The-Sheep, United Kingdom Rec October 2012 Sent
- MySongIsLaughter, United Kingdom
- MA_17, Germany
- Fin07Fay09, Germany
-
-
-
-
-

If you have already joined, but still would like to join AGAIN, it's very fine!!!

P.S: Some pictures of this travelling notebook you can find for example Jessie's travelog update: http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=post_view&t=1021126&p=81979

MySongIsLaughter

Posted May 12, 2012, 10:51 am
I would love to participate! You can count me in :)
mmm105

Posted May 12, 2012, 2:23 pm
MySongIsLaughter said:
I would love to participate! You can count me in :)

Thanks! :)

Anyone else?
Noisy

Posted May 12, 2012, 2:46 pm
...psssssst......

this is me, Jethro, writing.
I am currently no TV, but I beg for a traveltag since weeks.
I am the new-stay-at-home-plushy here in the house and we often have a lot of guests. Noisy is much busy at the moment, and when she hasn't got time for us again to show something new, we could decorate your book.
But don't tell her ;-)

...psssssst.....
mmm105

Posted May 15, 2012, 2:17 pm
Notebook is sent to MySongIsLaughter to UK. :)
MySongIsLaughter

Posted May 17, 2012, 10:51 am
It arrived today! can you send me a message with the address for the next person to send it to? The TVs I'm hosting will probably write in it on the weekend :)
mmm105

Posted May 18, 2012, 1:25 pm
MySongIsLaughter said:
It arrived today! can you send me a message with the address for the next person to send it to? The TVs I'm hosting will probably write in it on the weekend :)

I just sent you a PM :)
MySongIsLaughter

Posted May 25, 2012, 2:03 pm
Travelling notebook is travelling :)
MySongIsLaughter

Posted May 29, 2012, 5:06 pm
Er... there kinda seems to be 3 of us involved in this. The notebook won't get very far. I put links in the travelog posts, so hopefully at least the people reading them will find out, but I'll see if there are any other places where it would be appropriate to stick a link.
Noisy

Posted May 30, 2012, 1:13 pm
The book is here with Jethro and all the other TVs now.

mmm105

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 4:47 pm
Noisy said:
The book is here with Jethro and all the other TVs now.

Great!
mmm105

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 4:50 pm
MySongIsLaughter said:
Er... there kinda seems to be 3 of us involved in this. The notebook won't get very far. I put links in the travelog posts, so hopefully at least the people reading them will find out, but I'll see if there are any other places where it would be appropriate to stick a link.

Thanks!

It's not a problem that there's only 3 of us joining... Notebook is always welcome to come back home... and it starts travelling to new place, when more people would like to have their TVs to write in it. :)
La_Kate_Boheme

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 6:07 pm
I'd love to take part :)
SiniS

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 8:10 pm
Hi!!
I'm Zero!!! I would like to take part on this notebook!!! I love to draw!!! But at the moment, we don't have any TV at home :( maybe, when the notebook arrives here, we have a TV with us :D Can I join? My mommy gives me her permission ^^
mmm105

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 8:36 pm
SiniS said:
Hi!!
I'm Zero!!! I would like to take part on this notebook!!! I love to draw!!! But at the moment, we don't have any TV at home :( maybe, when the notebook arrives here, we have a TV with us :D Can I join? My mommy gives me her permission ^^

Hi Zero! Offcourse you can join in it!
Could you please send your mommy's (SiniS's) address to me (mmm105) in PM? Thanks!
Sam-The-Sheep

Posted Jun 6, 2012, 6:55 pm
Hi... Sam would love to get involved with this...

However... due to current cost restrictions.... i would only be able to send on to someone within the UK (Sorry!) So... If You can fit me in anywhere in the list where I am able to continue it along to someone in the UK Sam would be happy to join in!
mmm105

Posted Jun 11, 2012, 5:44 pm
Sam-The-Sheep said:
Hi... Sam would love to get involved with this...

However... due to current cost restrictions.... i would only be able to send on to someone within the UK (Sorry!) So... If You can fit me in anywhere in the list where I am able to continue it along to someone in the UK Sam would be happy to join in!

Fine, I keep you in my mind. :)
And if ever someone else member from UK join in, I will put you just before him/her in travelling order.
mmm105

Posted Jun 11, 2012, 5:47 pm
To let you all know:

If you have already written in this notebook, but still would like to join AGAIN, it's very fine!!! :)
MySongIsLaughter

Posted Jun 12, 2012, 2:55 pm
If anyone (Sam-The-Sheep or others) needs to send the notebook within the UK I would be willing to recieve it again :)
mmm105

Posted Jun 12, 2012, 6:55 pm
MySongIsLaughter said:
If anyone (Sam-The-Sheep or others) needs to send the notebook within the UK I would be willing to recieve it again :)

Thank you! :)

I added you again to the travelling order. Let me know, if it's not fine for you, otherways you don't have to do anything, because I still have your address.
:)
Noisy

Posted Jun 21, 2012, 7:58 pm
...the notebook is on the way to La Kate Boheme!

The TVs have had fun!

Sorry for the delay :-(
MA_17

Posted Jun 21, 2012, 8:00 pm
My tvs would like to take part, too ;)
mmm105

Posted Jun 21, 2012, 8:13 pm
Thank you!
La_Kate_Boheme

Posted Jul 6, 2012, 10:46 am
The notebook is on its way to the next user now :)
SiniS

Posted Jul 6, 2012, 2:30 pm
I'm next!!!
I will tell you when I receive it!!
SiniS

Posted Jul 10, 2012, 5:17 pm
Today I've received the notebook! Thank you very much ^^
fam-united

Posted Jul 21, 2012, 4:50 pm
Attention! Spammer! If you have any problems with spammers, please get in contact with me immediately. Thank you so much. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience.
Fin07Fay09

Posted Aug 1, 2012, 9:19 am
Hey,

I would realy like to join in....

JellyBelly
mmm105

Posted Aug 14, 2012, 9:09 pm
Fin07Fay09 said:
Hey,

I would realy like to join in....

JellyBelly

Thank you for joining! Please send PM me your address.
SiniS

Posted Sep 1, 2012, 10:08 pm
Today I've sent the notebook to the next user!
Guys had so much fun with it :)
Sam-The-Sheep

Posted Sep 4, 2012, 11:01 pm
Yay! It's on its way to me! Can;t wait, will post when I get it... hopefully tomorrow before I'm back at work :D
Sam-The-Sheep

Posted Oct 1, 2012, 10:13 pm
Hi all!

I'm a little behind due to no computer :( however notebook received and written in and ready to be sent to the next lucky ducky... i love this notebook its fab!
SiniS

Posted Nov 20, 2012, 2:33 pm
how is this notebook???

I would like it to arrived to mmm105, after all the work done on it!!!
La_Kate_Boheme

Posted Jan 10, 2013, 9:09 pm
Did the notebook ever arrive at the next user or mmm105? It would be so sad if such a lovely styled notebook wouldn't arrive..
mmm105

Posted Jan 12, 2013, 10:22 pm
yeah, I would also like to know where my notebook is!?! I'm worried, it might be lost... :(
mmm105

Posted Mar 14, 2013, 5:52 pm
Does anyone know where my notebook is now?

I'm not mad, I just want to know where it is... or is it lost?

Back