Guten Tag, Hello, Salam Alaikum

Vernella

Posted Oct 21, 2011, 3:29 pm
Hello dear Toy Voyagers

Not 24 hours before I saw a report about www.toyvoyagers.com on the german Telivision. It totally warmed my heart as I have a teddybear still with me in bed at the age of 26. I surely wouldnt wanna send him away *lol* thats just impossible. But maybe I can allow some of his older brothers to travel around and send him some messages to share his experiences. ;)
I like this idea and I guess or lets better say hope I am not the only one here now with the age of 26.
For me a plushy toy is no question of being a kid as I know its good influence even on mature people who wanna share a hug at a rough time.
I work as a nanny and so plushy are also part of my every day life and sharing this experience here with the kids would be nice as well.

I hope to meet a lot of you here online and also meet your dear plushy friends, which will always have a good warm hearted home here in germany (hugs included)

Yours Verena

Ohhh no post this in the wrong topic...can anyone please put it to the right one? im really sorry....
BlackCat

Posted Oct 21, 2011, 3:36 pm
Hello Verena,

you are one of the youngest members here ;)! We habe members that are way older than you. I am younger with 23 years :D!
I am sure a moderator will put this in the right part of the forum soon.

Please be so kind and take a look at your teddy bear before sending: It shouldn't be bigger than an A4 envelope and not too fat ;). And it shouldn't weight more than 500grams. Then it is a good toyvoyager.

The postage is really big when you send around a package all the time and most hosts don't want to host such a big toy, as you usually get more responds, negative ones included, when you have such a big one with you.

If you need help in German, you can always write me a message. I am here whenever I am at home, so I can respond really quick and will do my best to help you :)!

So welcome here and have a good start!

Fabi

Back