My sister, Promoting ToyVoyagers

AbbyB

Posted Oct 21, 2008, 3:12 am
I just wanted to thank my sister (she probably won't see this, but she knows I'm writing it) for promoting ToyVoyagers on her blog.  Sometimes when we go out I'll be taking pictures of ToyVoyaers and she'll start taking pictures of me, and occasionally they will end up on her blog.  She's mentioned it four times that I can remember and has posted a link to the site twice.  A lot of people read her blog, so I'm hoping that it will bring some new people to the site :)

You can see the latest update here.  I didn't include a couple of the previous ones because my hair was terrible.

Also, to the owners of the TVs I'm hosting, the update you can see in the picture is coming soon.  I have a new computer and I don't have any pictures past March on here yet.
Apperveilchen

Posted Oct 21, 2008, 10:52 am
That's neat! I like the picture (and your hair!).
"Good restaurant tea is nearly impossible to find." So true!
Admin

Posted Oct 23, 2008, 7:49 am
Nice blog! Very readable - really like the style.    And who would have known a plastic crocodile could look that cool!

We would also like to say a big thanks to your sister for mentioning the website! We're very honoured.

Actually on this subject, does anyone else know of other places where ToyVoyagers has been mentioned - we would like to thank them as well :)
MrsC

Posted Oct 23, 2008, 9:10 am
I just need to takea quick walk up my driveway to see if I can answer this question...BRB!

Edit. Nope, maybe next week.
MrsC

Posted Oct 23, 2008, 11:29 am
My walk was too quick!
Here you are, in my local community newspaper ...though he (reporter) forgot the web address, the Teddy Bear collection and misquoted me a bit!

edit:I can't get this any bigger so you can read it. I will post it on Threadbears travelog and upload it from my PC - maybe that will work...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3046/2966816062_52ed463479.jpg?v=0
sararingham
sara.ringham@gmail.com

Posted Oct 23, 2008, 11:48 am
oh my gosh! that is so cool!
AbbyB

Posted Oct 24, 2008, 5:35 am
Oh, wow! Threadbear also completed a mission, didn't he?
Admin

Posted Oct 24, 2008, 8:10 am
This is great MrsC!

Back